The Country house Plan has been designed to comfortably accommodate a family away from the city. With a traditional Country Look and a flowing functional with Warm Family central space.
The Country house Plan has been designed to accommodate a family away from the city. It shows Traditional Country Look and a flowing functional layout with warm Social Central Space.
The House shows a full-length Covered Porch on the front. A door flanked by sidelights defines the Entrance. Once inside, you’re received by a Foyer with a Coat Closet and access to a Study. Beyond that place, you find a Great Open Space with the Living Room and the Kitchen. The Great Open Space has large windows and French Doors to let the light in and to enjoy the view trough that Rear Covered Porch.
Next to the Kitchen, there is a Breakfast Nook surrounded by windows. Behind the Kitchen, there is a Walk-in Pantry that you access through the Hall of a secondary entrance. Right next to it, you will find a Laundry/Mud Room.
The Master Suite and the rest of the Bedrooms are Split by Bathrooms. That way, privacy is kept intact. The Master Bedroom is extra-large. The Master Bathroom has a double sink countertop, symmetrical Linen Closets, it also has a Walk-in Shower, a Tub, and an enclosed Toilet Room. As you can see, the Master Suite enjoys a generous Walk-in Closet. That is part of you will get with the Country House Plan set, Take a look at the plan samples below to find out more.
Country House Plans
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
2.065 Sq Ft
Slab on Grade