This Craftsman House Plan is an ideal option for a suburban neighborhood. Also, a great choice for an extended or a social family, constantly hosting guests. It has a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Covered Front Porch crowned by a traditional two-window dormer with a shed roof. That Porch is framed with beautiful Craftsman style columns. The entrance leads you inside the house to a Foyer with access to a Stair going down to the Basement. The Foyer is part of a Great open Space which separates the 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom wing from the Master Suite wing.
The Great Open Space contains the Kitchen and the Living Room. The Kitchen displays a center island with room for breakfast stools. The Great Space is also focused on a set of French Doors on the back wall, they look toward the patio. Those doors let all the green and light in through a Covered Back Porch. A formal Dining Room is set there connected to that Porche with sliding doors and large windows to let the Patio in.
The Master Suite wing Displays a Master Bedroom, a Walk-in Closet, and Master Bathroom with separate sinks, tub, and a Walk-in Shower. The best of all is that the Master Bedroom has its Private Covered Porch to enjoy sunny days.
The Garage has space for 3 Cars and a Workshop. It also has a back door and a door leading into the house through a Mud Room connected to the Laundry Room.
The Basement floor plan layout shows Two Bedrooms with a Shared Bathroom in the middle. You can also see the Great Family room and the Extra Storage and Utility spaces. Any of those can be turned into a perfect Hobby Space for you. It could be Weaponry, or maybe a Wine Cellar, you name it. This is just a glance of what you get with this Craftsman House Plan.
Basement Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.