The Creek House Plan is an ideal option for suburban development. A two-story house with Split Bedrooms and lovable social great room.
It has a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Covered Front Porch crowned by a Double Gable front. That entrance leads you to a Foyer with access to a Study. The Foyer also takes you to a Great Open Space that contains the Kitchen and the Living Room.The L shaped Kitchen has a centered Island, and it’s connected to a Breakfast Nook surrounded by windows. It has a Walk-in Pantry which door is incorporated seamlessly with the cabinetry. Also, a spacious Dining Room is placed near to that Great Space.
The Three Car Garage has enough room for a Workshop/Storage space. From it, you get access to a Mudroom with is connected to a secondary front entrance of the house. It also gives you direct access to a Powder Room. After the Mudroom, there is a Hallway that takes you to the Laundry Room. It also brings you to the Stairs running up to the second floor.
This house’s concept is to have Split Bedrooms. They Are on the opposite side of the house, but also on the Second Floor. That floor is developed over the Garage, and it has two symmetrical Bedrooms with private Bathrooms. There is a Family Room, a Kitchenette, a Bunker Bed Room. The Family Room has two gorgeous French Doors going out to a Balcony displayed over the garage doors. Take a look at the Creek House plans to find out even more.
Creek House Plans
Upper Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.