The Golf Course Farmhouse has been created thinking about the social family, Wine Cellar, Golf Simulator, Home Cinema, Great Room, Walkout Basement, and a great Deck Terrace. This is a great option for every weekend vacation.
The House has a Three Car Garage, besides it, a Front Covered Porch. A traditional Entry with stunning French Doors, both crowned with a two window Dormer. Once inside the house, you are in the Foyer, and it is part of a large Open Space that includes the Kitchen, the Living Room, and the Dining Room. The great space splits Two Bedrooms with a Jack & Jill Bathroom, from the Master Suite wing.
On the Master Suite wing of the house, we have a Laundry Room, Master Bedroom, and an incredible Master Bathroom which includes Two Sinks, Walk-in Shower, Tub, enclosed Toilet Room, two Linen Closets and a Walk-in Closet.
On that great central space, there is al a Staircase going Up to an Optional Room on the Attic above the Garage. Below the main stair, there is another one going down to the Basement. That Basement has 2 Bedrooms, a Shared Bathroom, Living Room, a Wine Cellar, Storage, Golf Simulator, Wet Bar and a Home Cinema. Everything you need to entertain your family and guests. This is just part of the great features of the Golf Course Farmhouse plan
Golf Course Farmhouse Plan
Basement Level Floor Plan
Main Level Floor Plan
Upper Level Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.