Golf Club House. Thinking about the social or extended family. Plenty of rooms and amenities to accommodate people to gather on the great social area. This is a great option for every weekend vacation.
The Golf Club House. Thinking about the social or extended family. Plenty of rooms and amenities to accommodate people to gather on the social space. This is an excellent option for every weekend vacation.
The house displays a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Covered Front Porch. That entrance leads you to Foyer with access to a Guests Room. The Foyer also takes you to The Great open Space, which separates the 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom from the Master Suite.
The Great Room holds the Living Room, the Dining Room, and a comfortable L shaped Kitchen with a centered Island, big enough to accommodate four breakfast stools. Next to the Dining Room, you have a Wet Bar. The social Great Room connects to the Rear Covered Porch through an accordion door. That allows you to turn those spaces into one at any given time. On the Rear Porch, there is an Outdoor Cooking Space that connects to the Kitchen using a pass-through sliding window. This is just a glance of what you get with this French Golf Club House Plan.
Country House Plans
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
1 Floor + Optional Attic
2574 Sq Ft
2 Car Garage + Golf Cart
Slab on Grade
Golf Cart Spot, Extra Room on Attic,