The Lake House Plan was designed to create those great family memories of a house beside the lake. Bedrooms with attic feeling, Family Room on a Loft, large windows are featured.
This Lake House Plan was designed to create those great family memories of a house beside the lake. Bedrooms with attic feeling, Family Room on a Loft, large windows are featured. Also, this house has a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Wrapped Around Covered Porch. That entrance leads you to the Foyer with access to a Mud Room, from which you get to the Laundry/Utility Room. The Foyer shows the Staircase going up, it also contains a large Coat Closet and gives you access to the Powder Room.
There is a center Hallway Connecting The Kitchen, The Master Bedroom, The Extra Storage Room, and the Master Suite. The Kitchen is directly connected to the Screened Porch using Large Acordeon Doors, which allow turning those spaces into a single great one on any given situation.
There is a Deck on the back of the house that would be facing the lake view. It is connected to the front of the house with that Wrapped Around Porch.
On the Second Floor, you get directly into a Family Room displayed on a Loft that overlooks The Great Living Room below. There are two symmetrical Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms, a Walk-in Closets, and extra spaces for a Private Study or to accommodate extra Beds. This is just a glance of what you get with this Lake House Plan.
Lake House Plans
Upper Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
3.271 Sq Ft
3 ½ Bathrooms
Slab on Grade
Family Room, Loft, Screened Porch, Wrapped Around Porch