This Modern Farmhouse Plan is an ideal option for a suburban, modern family. A single-story house with the perfect squared footage for a practical lifestyle.
On the front, you see a Two Car Garage door with a fine metal shed roof above. Then, you get to the Covered Entrance. Once inside, you get into a Foyer that also has access from the Garage. The Foyer also takes you to The Great open Space, which separates the 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom from the Master Suite. The Great Central space contains the Living Room, Family Room, Dining Room, and the Kitchen. That is an L shaped Kitchen with a nice centered Island and also has a Walk-in Pantry.
Before the Master Suite, you get access to the Laundry Room. The Master Bedroom has large windows looking to the rear of the house through the Rear Covered Porch. The Master Bathroom has a double sink countertop, a Walk-in Shower, an enclosed Toilet Room, and access to a generous Walk-in Closet. Take a look at the Modern Farmhouse Plans to find out more.
Modern Farmhouse Plans
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.