This Mountain House Plan is an ideal choice for a spot with a great view. A perfect match for a social family, constantly receiving guests. All the noble spaces are arranged out along with that wonderful view you want to enjoy. It is also a design to be looked at, it shows stunning elevations that will make everyone fall in love.
This Mountain House Plan is an ideal choice for a spot with a great view. An excellent option for a social family, constantly receiving guests. All the noble spaces are arranged out along with that amazing view you want to enjoy. It is also a design to be seen, it shows stunning elevations that will make everyone fall in love.
All the house spaces are structured surrounding the Great Kitchen. The Living Room, Coffe Bar, Buttler’s Pantry, Wet Bar, everything is fluidly connected to the heart of this design. The Master Suite Wing displays an extra-large Master Bedroom, an incredible Bathroom, and a Walk-in Closet with access to the Laundry Room. There is a Study/Flex Room with a Storage Room that can be turned into a Safe Room.
The upper level has Two Bedrooms with a Shared Bathroom, and it is full of social amenities, a Game Room, Kitchenette, Wet Bar, Powder Room, Media Room, Balcony. You can get there using the stairs or the Elevator located on the perfect spot.
The house is flanked on the front and back by Terraces. The Rear Terrace is a covered space with outdoor cooking facilities. The Four Car Garage is a detached piece connected by a Breezeway to the main house. Look at the Moutain House Plans to find more interesting features.
Mountain House Plans
Main Level Floor Plan
Upper Level Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
1 Floor + Basement
4000 Sq Ft
3.946 Sq Ft
3 Car Garage
Buttler´s Pantry, Elevator, Extra Storage, Family Room, Media Room, Storage, Wet Bar