This Southern House Plan is an ideal option for a suburban, modern family. It has a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Covered Front Porch. That Porch is framed with beautiful white columns crowned with a stunning Pergola. That entrance leads you to a Foyer with access to a Study/Flex Room. The entrance leads you inside the house to a Foyer with access to a Stair going down to the Basement. The Foyer is part of a Great open Space which separates the 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom wing from the Master Suite wing.
The Living room is in a Great Open Space. The kitchen is part of that great space and displays a center island with room breakfast stools. The Great Space is focused on a set of French doors on the back wall, they look toward the patio. They let all the green and light in through a Covered Back Porch. A formal Dining Room is set there connected to that Open Space with large windows to let the Patio in. There is also a Back Covered Porche in the Master Bedroom to enjoy sunny days. This is just a glance of what you get with this Southern House Plan.
Southern House Plans
Basement Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.