This Urban Farmhouse Plan is an ideal option for a suburban, modern family. It has a gorgeous welcoming entrance with a Covered Front Porch crowned by a beautiful double gable. Once inside, you get to a Foyer with access to a Study/Flex Room. The Foyer also brings you to The Great open Space, which splits the 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom from the Master Suite.
The Living room is in that Great Open Space. The kitchen is part of that space, displays a center island with room breakfast stools, and it also has a well-sized Walk-in Pantry. The Great Room looks toward the patio, it is focused on a set of sliding doors on the back wall. They let all the green and light in through a Covered Back Porch.A formal Dining Room is set there, connected to that Open Space with large windows letting the Patio in.
Coming in from the Two Car Garage is a Hallway that works as Mudroom using a bench. It has access to the Laundry Room, it also connects to a Staircase going up to the Attic. Up there, you have access to a large Storage area and a Bedroom with a Full Bathroom and a Walk-in Closet. This is just a glance of what you get with this Urban Farmhouse Plan, take a look at the plans to find out more.
Attic Floor Plan
What’s included in this set?
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: This page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing flooring, ceilings, and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.